Thursday, January 24, 2013

New BROTHERS?!


  • Hey! Cecile here with some... bad/ok news... We are getting brothers! 2 to be exact! Mason and Ravi! GRRRRRR! Mom is like replacing me for icky boys! Gross! Reasons I hate my brothers:
  • They are my replacement!
  • Well, I don't like talking to, ugh, boys, they are germy....
  • They are (as I hear) a pain in the butt!
Good news for you guys! They are single! LOL! Yea...



Caroline here! Mason is mine! MINE! I am not related to him! MOM! I am NOT related to these boys!




Caroline is weird....




~Cecile

4 comments:

  1. CELIA HERE!!!! CAROLINE YOU'D BETTER WATCH OUT HE IS MINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's hilarious! So are you making boy dolls? If so.. GIRLFRIEND CONTEST ;D Btw THEY R MINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mom is making boy dolls. There WILL BE a girlfriend contest! And you can have them! They aren't my thing!
      ~Cecile

      Delete